Friday 1 March 2013

Sukirti Kandpal Biography| Profile| Pictures| News

Sukirti Kandpal Biography:Sukirti-kandpal


Sukirti Kandpal is an Indian Television actress. She gained popularity for her role as 'Dr. Riddhima Gupta' in the tv serial 'Dill Mill Gayye' opposite Karan Singh Grover and also for playing the lead role of 'Piya' in the current tv programme Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani opposite vivian Desna (Abhay). Sukirti Kandpal earlier wanted to opt her career in law as she is born to a public prosecutor. She also worked for an international BPO before joining the Television industry. Sukirti Khandpal, last seen in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq, has been roped in as the lead in the next upcoming serial Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai,Gajab Ka Risk Hai on Life OK.

Sukirti Kandpal Career:


Sukirti Kandpal has done modelling before starting her career as a Tv actress. She debuted her career with star one serial Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai. After that, Sukirti in "dil mil gaye" played the role of Dr. Riddhima Gupta for which she was mostly recognized, but rapidly she was replaced by Jennifer Winget. Sukriti got the fame through her last most popular show on star one Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and then she got the offer for her last role on Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq and now she has been roped for the new show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai,Gajab Ka Risk Hai on life OK.

Sukirti Kandpal Personal Profile:


Birth Name: Sukirti Khandpal

Nickname: Sukku, Suku

Birthday: November 20, 1987

Age: 24 years

Height: 5,3 approx

Place of Birth: Nanital, Uttarakhand, Indian

Nationality: Indian

Religion: Hinduism

Sukirti Kandpal Family:


Father: B D Khandpal

Brother: Manjul Kandpal

Sister: Bhavna Kandpal

Sukriti Kandpal then did a character of an antagonist in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and has also done a debut in movie Love Sex Aur Dhoka. Sukriti Kandpal also represented India at the Miss India World Wide, 2011 pageant in Dubai. She won the title of Bollywood Diva and was also one of the top 10 contestants. She recognized as an actress through a sports based youthful TV show called Jersey No. 10 where she played the role of a tennis player called Saakshi.

Sukirti Kandpal Boyfriend:


Sukirti is in relationship with Rishabh. He is a director with Avitel studios and is also into construction business. Sukirti kandpal and Rishabh are dating each other since 6 years and she knows Rishabh since college.

Sukirti Kandpal and Vivian Desna:


Sukirti Kandpal and Vivian Desna were coactors from the serial "Pyar ki ye ek kahani". Sukirti Kandpal in "Pkyek" was in the lead role as piya and Vivian Desna has played the role of "Abhay". Pyar ki ye ek kahani is an Indian adaptation of the popular Twilight series and Vampire diaries but has its own distinct story. "Pkyek" is the out of bounds love story between a non human and a mortal. It is the story of Abhay Raichand who is a cold blooded vampire turning to a soft hearted lover to an Orphan Girl named Piya who resembles his soul mate Maithili.

Is sukirti kandpal married?


No she is not married to anyone.

Sukirti Kandpal in Fanaa:


Balaji Telefilms' new show 'Fanaa' on Star One, which is on the lines of Twilight has a mixture of both known and fresh face and Sukriti Kandpal, Vivian Dsena are being selected as the leads of the Fanna.

Sukirti kandpal Facebook:


You can find Sukriti on Facebook where you can share thoughts, feelings and can chat with her.

Her facebook ID :http://www.facebook.com/sukirti.kandpal.11

Sukirti kandpal Twitter:


Sukirti Kandpal is on twitter also. Her profile is:http://twitter.com/sukku_sweet

Sukirti kandpal Interview:


First, tell us about yourself.

I am from Nainital, Uttaranchal. My father is a public prosecutor in Nainital, and my mother is a housewife. I came to Mumbai when I was 14. People think that I came to Mumbai to join the glamour world. But the truth is that I came here to study in a good school. Mumbai is the best place for that.

How did you get your first break?

I was with friends at a coffee shop, when a creative director with Cinevista spotted me and asked me to meet him later for an audition. I auditioned for Jersey No 10 and was selected. I was thrilled!

Were you apprehensive about taking up Dill Mill Gayee, in a character made famous by another actress?

More than 150 episodes had been telecast with Shilpa Anand playing my role, and she was doing a good job. So making a mark was very difficult. What made matters worse was the fact I had never watched the show earlier! So I had to start from scratch.

How are your co-stars?

All of them are very nice. Karan Singh Grover is very helpful. He made sure I was comfortable in the show. Apart from him, I must mention how much the creative heads of this serial helped me. They would always boost my ego to make sure that I performed to the best of my capabilities.

Your look here is very different from Jersey No 10.

I sported a Western look in Jersey No 10. Here, I am mostly wearing salwar suits! In real life, I have curly hair but on screen, I have to wear straight hair. So my look in this show is quite different from what I really look.

What is your parents' reaction?

Initially, my father was upset. He felt I was too young to decide my future. I am 20 year old. He tries to protect me even now. But slowly, he started liking my work and my decisions. They were also happy since I had completed my college studies. After seeing me in Dill Mill Gayee, they are very happy and proud for me.

Is there a man in your life?

Yes, there is but he is not from the television industry. He is from the hotel industry. We have been seeing each other since our college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment